Clauses relating to personal data
This website is operated by CPA IMMO SARL registered in the Trade Register under the number B224030. Our head office is located at 9, rue Large, L-1917 Luxembourg. These clauses apply to the information about you that we collect and use.
You will also find the terms and conditions under which we use and protect the information about you that you communicate to us when using this website. If you have any questions or comments about these clauses, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the following postal address: CPA IMMO SARL at 9, rue Large, L-1917 Luxembourg.
In accordance with current regulations applicable to the processing of personal data and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 applicable as of 25 May 2018, you have a right of information, access, opposition on the personal data concerning you and that you can exercise with CBC Informatique by contacting us by email or by post at the contact details above.
We reserve the right to modify the content of these clauses from time to time by updating this page. We recommend that you consult it periodically in order to keep you informed of these changes and to ensure that they are acceptable to you.
1. What kind of information about you do we collect?
On some pages, you will find forms requesting information about you (Personal Data ". Certain products and services (such as our technical or sales support) can only be provided to you through this website if we have certain information about you such as :
Your name, first name, e-mail and postal address, telephone number.
Some of the information that we collect is "Personal Data", i.e. data that concerns you and that allows you to be identified. We will not collect "Personal and Sensitive Data". This category includes information relating to race, political opinions, health, religious and other beliefs, or sexual orientation.
For the purposes of these clauses, the terms "Personal Data" and "information about you" are used interchangeably.
2. What do we do with this information?
We may use information about you for the following purposes:
- To register you on our website and to administer the services provided through our website (including processing any queries or requests for information about us or our products or services);
- For marketing purposes, as set out below in the Direct and Indirect Marketing section;
- In order to be able to perform our obligations under any contract between us and you and in connection with the administration of any such contract on your behalf;
- For the purposes of possible employment if you have provided us with information following an application addressed by you to our company.
With your consent, we may combine the information you entrust to us, under the conditions and for the purposes defined in these clauses.
3. How do we collect this information?
We collect information about you in several ways, including :
- Your provision of such information by you through this website;
- And when you contact us by telephone or correspond with us in ways other than through this website.
We may combine information about you that we collect through this website with information that you provide to us or that is provided to us by third parties.
We will not retain information about you longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or longer than is necessary to comply with any contract or the law.
We will not collect information about you that is excessive or unnecessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
4. To whom do we disclose your information?
We will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party except :
- To the extent necessary to enable any of our staff, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers or business partners to perform services for us or to perform any function on our behalf (including sales support, market research or customer services, as well as account management and the provision of products or services that we provide or will provide to you in the future);
- When we believe that disclosure of your information to other companies, financial institutions or law enforcement agencies is necessary or desirable for the prevention or detection of fraud;
- When we are authorized to do so in order to serve our legitimate interests;
- Where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
In the event that we disclose your Personal Data to a carefully selected third party or to a third party referred to in the list above, we will comply with applicable data protection law by ensuring that appropriate contractual provisions guarantee that the third party in question :
- Will use your Personal Data only for the purpose specified by us and in accordance with the purposes set out in these clauses,
- And will have taken appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data, as well as accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your Personal Data.
If we disclose your Personal Data to a third party located outside the European Economic Area, we will have first taken measures to ensure that your Personal Data will benefit from the same level of protection as that imposed by the European Union.
applicable data protection law.
5. Direct and indirect marketing
We may, with your consent, use information about you that we have in our possession to provide you with information about our products, promotions, special offers, and other information relating to our products or services or that we believe may be of interest to you.
We will only use your information for Direct and Indirect Marketing to the extent that you have consented to such use.
You may withdraw your consent, consent or the extent of your consent to direct and indirect marketing by writing to us by email at email@example.com or at the following postal address: CPA IMMO SARL, 9, rue Large, L-1917 Luxembourg. This option is available to you at any time. In addition, if you receive a message from us relating to direct and indirect marketing actions, you will be reminded in this message that you are offered the option to request the cessation of these communications of information.
6. How can you obtain copies of the information we have collected about you and how can you change it?
Under applicable data protection law, you are entitled to request details of the Personal Data we hold about you. We will promptly comply with any such request that you make to us. To do so, please write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following postal address: CPA IMMO SARL, 9, rue Large, L-1917 Luxembourg.
Please help us to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. If you believe that any of this information is inaccurate or incomplete, please write to us as indicated above. We will correct or update all information about you within the time period specified above.
7. How do we ensure the security of your information?
We take care to ensure the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure, we have taken measures to
reasonable physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect the information we collect through this website. We have done so in order to prevent any unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data, their accidental loss or destruction, as well as any damage to them.
We ensure the security of your information:
Through password protection, if we deem it appropriate; and By restricting access to your information (for example, only those members of our staff or employees who need to access it for the purposes stated above will have access to it). Please help us ensure the security of your information by not using an obvious user ID or password, by changing your password regularly and by not sharing your password with anyone.
8. Insertion of links
This website may contain links to other sites over which we have no control, and other sites not under our control may contain links to this website. Whilst we endeavour to include links only to websites that comply with our privacy and security policies, we cannot accept responsibility for the protection and privacy of information you provide on other websites. We recommend you to be careful and to take note of the rules applicable to personal data within the framework of the website in question.
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, television, cell phone or other devices. The entity that places a cookie on your device can recognize you, regardless of the websites, services and devices you use, and from one browsing session to the next. Cookies are very useful.
For example, they can store your login credentials so that you don't have to re-enter them each time you log in to a service.
Cookies tell us and third parties who use them about the pages visitors access, the features they use and the time they spend on those pages. By analyzing this type of information, we are better able to tailor the Services and provide you with a better user experience.
They collect information about your usage profile on our Services and other websites and applications so that we and third parties can provide you with relevant content and advertisements.